Adult Workshop Call
Please note that this month’s call is on a WEDNESDAY and the CALL-IN DETAILS HAVE CHANGED. Please click more for details.
Workshop Date: Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 @8pm (ET).
This workshop conference call series is designed specifically for adults with a facial difference. The purposes of these calls are to:
- Provide an opportunity to connect with other adults who can relate to your experiences and feelings
- Provide useful information, strategies and ideas
- Provide a safe and trusting place to share and learn
- Share life experiences
Please RSVP to the call by emailing Amanda (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling 1.800.665.3223 ext 22.
We have changed to a new platform for our monthly Adult Workshop Calls. We will now be using Zoom.us with an option to see each other on video. You do not have to use the video function, you can still use the link with the video function turned off.
How to Join the Conference Call by Computer (PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android):
1) Click the following link:https://zoom.us/j/658425583(this link changes every month)
2) When prompted, allow the program to run on your computer. If the download does not start automatically, press ‘download now’.
3) Enter your first name which will show on screen.
4) Wait for the conference call chairperson to join the call for it to begin.
How to Join the Conference Call by Phone (all standard calling rates apply, these are not toll-free numbers):
1) From Canada, dial +1 647 558 0588 and then enter our meeting ID: 658-425-583 (this number changes monthly)
2) From the US, dial +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 558 8656
3) From any other international numbers, please visit this link for more available numbers: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=c2LjGkUtozjY8u8kUplpQcV8q3614w2Q
How to Join the Conference Call by Apple or Android device:
1) Download and open the application “Zoom Cloud Meetings” from the App Store or Google Play store.
2) Click “Join a meeting”
3) Enter Meeting ID: 658-425-583 (this number changes monthly)