Beyond My Face is a campaign to challenge stereotypes and misconceptions about living with a difference. It’s a campaign aimed at decreasing discrimination and harassment of the facial difference community. It’s a campaign targeted at building public understanding and acceptance. It’s a campaign whose time has come.
Over the next year, as we celebrate our 35th anniversary, we will share 35 Beyond My Face stories, aimed at building acceptance and understanding.
You can help make the goals of Beyond My Face a reality by:
- Sharing this video with your family, friends, and wider network. Help people learn more about facial differences and AboutFace’s work.
- Supporting diversity and inclusion initiatives for people living with facial differences.
- Sharing the video on your social media – you can find all our social media at the bottom of our website. Click each icon and join the conversation.
- Continuing to engage with all our social media channels over the next year, as we share more Beyond My Face stories.
- Sharing your story, thoughts, and support on social media, using #BeyondMyFace.
- Holding an AboutFace event in your community – help us spread the word.
- Making a donation to support our vital work.