Topic: Meeting Others with a Difference
The workshop is going to be hosted by Geena Promnitz!
This conference call series is designed specifically for adults with a facial difference. The purposes of these calls are to:
- Provide an opportunity to connect with other adults who can relate to your experiences and feelings
- Provide useful information, strategies and ideas
- Provide a safe and trusting place to share and learn
- Share life experiences
We use the platform called ‘Zoom’ which gives us the option to see each other on video. You do not have to use the video function; you can still use the link with the video function turned off.
How to Join the Conference Call by Computer (PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android):
- Click the following link: https://zoom.us/j/9710570568 (this link changes monthly)
- When prompted, allow the program to run on your computer. If the download does not start automatically, press ‘download now’.
- Allow the audio to run through your computer.
- Enter your first name which will show on screen.
- Wait for the conference call chairperson to join the call for it to begin.
How to Join the Conference Call by Phone (all standard calling rates apply, these are not toll-free numbers):
- From Canada, dial +1 647 558 0588 and then enter our meeting ID: 971-057-0568 (this number changes monthly)
- From the US, dial +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 558 8656
- From any other international numbers, please visit this link for more available numbers: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=c2LjGkUtozjY8u8kUplpQcV8q3614w2Q
How to Join the Conference Call with Video by Apple or Android device:
- Download and open the application “Zoom Cloud Meetings” from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Click “Join a meeting”
- Enter Meeting ID: 971-057-0568
Questions can be directed to AboutFace’s Program Manager, Annette: firstname.lastname@example.org.