Parents who have a child with a facial difference are invited to join us in a special Medical Panel for Parents.
We are pleased to introduce you to the panelists:
- Dr. Michael Bezuhly: Plastic Surgery Division Head, member of the Cleft Palate Team and Team Lead of the multidisciplinary Craniofacial clinic at the IWK Health Centre
- Donna Jackson: Paediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with the Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Kendra-Ann Nugent: Registered Nurse in the Developmental Clinic at IWK
- Dr. Michael Taylor: Orthodontist
- Colleen Wheatley: Social Worker with AboutFace
To register you can follow this link. Select “Virtual Programs 2021”, then select “Sunday Period 2 – Medical Panel for Parents” and fill out the paperwork attached. All paperwork will need to be completed to process your registration.