Volunteering with us is a great way to give back to your community, gain work experience, and meet new people.
Ways to Volunteer
- Trailblazers – volunteers attend and support these specific programs in various locations. Follow this link for the job descriptions and application forms. Opportunities are virtual and in-person, depending on availability.
- Constituency Committee Member – Constituency Committee members provide critical feedback to AboutFace’s management on such topics as programs and services, trends, and community opportunities.
- Youth Advisory Committee Member – for youth ages 9-17; help provide feedback on our programs and services related to children and youth.
- Outreach Ambassador – share your story to a wide audience and help spread the word about our work in communities across Canada.
- Conference Volunteer – help us staff booths at conferences in various locations.
- Speaker Series Volunteers – will share their stories with kids from the facial difference community. On a quarterly basis, AboutFace will hold one session featuring an adult from the community.