Volunteering with us is a great way to give back to your community, gain work experience, and meet new people.
Ways to Volunteer
To apply to any of the volunteer positions, please complete the form below, be sure to include your resume. If you are selected, someone from our office will reach out to set-up an interview. All new volunteers are provided with an AboutFace orientation, specific to their role.
- Camp Trailblazers or Family Camp Counsellor – volunteers attend and support these specific programs in various locations. Follow this link for the job descriptions and application forms.
- Virtual Programming Volunteer – help create craft and activity sessions for virtual programming for kids of all ages.
- Constituency Committee Member – Constituency Committee members provide critical feedback to AboutFace’s management on such topics as programs and services, trends, and community opportunities.
- Community Events Committee Member – provide support and guidance to individuals interested in planning events for the community.
- Youth Advisory Committee Member – for youth ages 9-17; help provide feedback on our programs and services related to children and youth.
- Outreach Ambassador – share your story and help spread the word about our work in communities across Canada.
- Conference Volunteer – help us staff booths at conferences in various locations.
- Photography or Videography Volunteer – donate your talents to helping AboutFace promote its programs and services.